Need Support Now?
With complete live Technical support, your resource is only a email or phone call away. Here at Design and Software we utilize the latest technology to help you with fast response times and the latest tools to compliment our product and applications knowledge.
To Join a remote support session please click the link below
Support On Demand, Subscribe to a Software Service Subscription
With a Software Service Subscription, you get the various benefits from technical support, Software Service packs, and new product enhancements that speed the time from performing the task at hand through more efficient work flows to efficient reduce manufacturing times, all aimed at reducing costs, increasing profitability while creating a better quality of life for the user of our products.
Technical Support from Design and Software
Contact Design and Software with a problem and you’ll get a solution, now. You’ll be connected to a live support engineer with years of software and machining experience. They can help you with installation issues, effective use of the software, process application and on-going post processor development. We place a high priority on providing the best possible customer support, and almost all of our maintenance customers renew their contract annually as a result.
We back up our promise of superior support with these exclusives:
- All of our support staff have direct experience modeling, programming and machining parts so we know what works!
- Free update seminars, held when Delcam has key major releases of new software.
- Online Answer Page. This web page of FAQs also has support documents written by our staff. You won’t find this much information anywhere else, not even on the Delcam website.
Software Upgrades from Software Vendors
All our products maintain continual improvements in their software, improving your efficiency. As a current Software Service Subscription customer, you receive the latest version releases and service pack updates as soon as they’re available at no charge. New software versions can be downloaded from the website. For major releases, a DVD and Release notes are shipped to you at no additional charge.
Current subscription service members receive included with their membership
- Answers to questions on software use and application by telephone, email, online web meetings, and access to the ftp site.
- New Product software version including service packs and major releases
- Access to the software update sites
- Resolution of installation and license issues
- Help setting up your workstation, and selecting the appropriate Windows configuration settings, including Video Card configuration and updating.