Leading CAD/CAM Solution Experts
We provide a compete Training and Implementation range of services. From Essential training on all of our products to part specific or application specific requirements. We are here for your service. Including classroom format or on-site applications support and training.
If you require support for installation of software or the most demanding applications to better understand how to process a part. We have the expertise and range to assist you in your manufacturing process. We have dedicated staff for day to day phone support, and the experience to assist with not just the software itself but also the entire manufacturing process.
Check out or Events section for the latest Trade Shows we attend as well as User Groups, Technical Conferences and Open Houses with our Industry Partners.
A Company You Can Trust
Design & Software International, Inc. is a company you can trust. While many CAD/CAM providers focus strictly on product sales, Design and Software has the experience to assist you with design advice and product support through out your complete manufacturing cycle. Our experience shows, with numerous performance awards. Design and Software maintains a high level of industry involvement and is a current member of several industry organizations.
Our Staff has one of the widest ranges of design manufacturing experience in the industry. Design and Software personnel have direct experience in Patternmaking, Moldmaking, Aerospace Components, Solid Modeling, Plastic Trimming, Reverse Engineering, Cylinder Head Porting, 5 Axis CNC programming, Medical Orthotic appliances, Dental applications, Shoe design and manufacturing, Custom Post Processors and more.
Autodesk Digital Manufacturing (Delcam) News
- Thousands Experience the Future of Making Things at Autodesk University 2016
- Autodesk Introduces Portfolio for the Future of Manufacturing
- The Ministry of Science and Technology, NSTDA, and Autodesk Join Hands to Advance Digital Manufacturing in Thailand
- Autodesk and Siemens Sign Agreement to Increase Software Interoperability
- Autodesk SeeControl Enables the Future of Connected Products with New Internet of Things Cloud Service
Vero Surfcam News
- Edgecam and Surfcam, by Vero Software, Featured at 2016 Okuma Technology Showcase, Dec. 6-7, Charlotte, N.C.
- Surfcam, by Vero Software, to be Exhibited Nov. 17 at the SMTCL Heavy-Metal Year-End Sale & Open House, Industry, Calif.
- Vero Appoints Steve Youngs As Development Director
- Maktek Turkey: Vero’s Top EMEA Exhibition
- Surfcam, by Vero Software, to Host User Group Meetings Oct. 31-Nov. 2 at Three Michigan Locations